Skin Treatments in Los Angeles, CA
K-Town Med Spa & Varicose Relief Provides Skin Treatments Procedures to Help Women Achieve Your Beauty Goals. We Are Conveniently Located at 3130 West Olympic Boulevard Suite #360 Los Angeles, CA 90006. Call Us Today for More Information!
Your skin is your largest organ and provides the first line of defense, protecting your body from head to toe. Because of this role, your skin is designed to take a lot of abuse. Over time, however, the wear and tear begins to show. To turn back the clock, Dr. Hossein Babaali offers skin treatments at K-Town Med Spa & Varicose Relief that restore life to dull and weathered skin. To find out more about how Dr. Babaali fights the effects aging has on your skin, call his Los Angeles office or book an appointment online.
Skin Treatments Q & A
What causes damage to my skin?
Your skin’s primary function is to get between you and the outside world, forming a protective layer over your body. Over the course of your life, your skin, especially the unprotected skin around your face, is exposed to damaging forces and bears the brunt, from sun and wind damage to cuts and scrapes.
Add to this the fact that past age 35 years your collagen production begins to slow. With time, this one-two combination leaves its mark in many ways, including:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Discoloration and age spots
- Loss of volume
While there’s no turning back time, Dr. Babaali offers various treatments using radiofrequency or laser technology to address all of these problems.
How can laser therapy reverse the skin damage?
Laser technology works in two important ways when it comes to rejuvenating and resurfacing your skin:
- Destroys the origin of the skin problem below your skin without damaging the surface
- Spurs a natural healing response, which signals your skin to produce more collagen
Laser procedures are noninvasive and deliver both immediate and gradual results, working with your body’s natural resources to produce naturally healthier skin.
What skin problems can be treated?
Dr. Babaali has a number of tools in his arsenal that tackle the following areas:
- Pearl® or Pearl Fractional or Combo for deep skin tightening and skin resurfacing, which can be used in combination for maximum results
- Fractora® fractional ablation for total skin resurfacing, which leads to growth of more youthful looking skin
- Limelight® laser skin rejuvenation for age spots, sun spots, redness, freckles, and other marks and blemishes
- Inmode Lumecca® to even skin tone using intense pulsed light therapy
- Inmode Fractora® to rejuvenate skin using radiofrequency energy
- Laser therapy for inflammatory acne
- Laser therapy for melasma (brown spots on your skin)
- Rosacea laser treatments
- Pigment removal therapy
- Cellulaze® laser treatment for cellulite
- Pico Genesis® laser skin therapy
All of these treatments are noninvasive and rely on laser technology for optimal results without the risks associated with more invasive procedures. Since the therapies are noninvasive, they’re also minimally disruptive and require little to no downtime, meaning you can go about your normal routine directly after being treated.
To determine which therapy is best for you, Dr. Babaali first exams the areas you want to treat and then recommends the best course of action to help you achieve your goals. To learn how you can rejuvenate and improve your appearance, call K-Town Med Spa & Varicose Relief or book an appointment online.